Wednesday, February 02, 2000

2nd February 2000

Judging by the e-mails I have received from a few of you, there have been a few problems downloading "Blue" from the Rolling Stone site so I have posted it at www.mp3.com/nasher .It was uploaded today and generally takes a couple of days to clear so check it out midweek. It is a live version of a song that did not make it onto "Ripe" not because it is pants but because the version I ended up with was not good enough for you to hear and this live version is closer to how I wanted it to sound. Re: Rolling Stone, I have experienced some difficulty myself trying to upload and edit at the site so I think I will leave it alone and post stuff at mp3.com. I have spoken to my mate Mr Steve Powell from the LIPA and for a small fee he is willing to bring his ADAT's along and record the gig. If the live recording comes off and it sounds a vibe then I will release it as a very cheap bootleg so I will let you know. Hope some of you can make it to Liverpool but if not I promise to be going out elsewhere in the near future. I spent Thursday recording some live acoustic blues with my mate Phil and seeing as all the gear was still set up in the studio I went and recorded a little acoustic gig all by myself and did a few acoustic versions of some tunes to give away in the future. For US readers; I am going to pop in to the Musicians Union and try to enlist their help with the bogus FGTH and see if they can pull their collective finger out and help us to stop them. Keep it here and I will let y'all know when it's up. I received my copy of Q this morning and lo and behold there is a review of "Ripe".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home