Sunday, January 09, 2000

9th January 2000

Hi y'all. Not much to report this week as I am just getting back into the swing of things. Mr Kiley and Mr Coughlan have threatened to turn up at Big Top sometime this week so we can crack on with my new album as I am bursting with new songs. I just finished writing a new one last week called "Ansafone" which I may demo on acoustic this week and give it away via www.mp3.com/nasher . If you haven't been there yet then go straight away to avoid disappointment. I will be changing the songs every month or so and hope to have at least four tunes on the go at any one time. The next one to go up will be a live version of "Listen To Lime" and there will be a few other live ones as I do the gigs. I recorded six other songs when I recorded the Xmas giveaway "Crawling" and four of these ended up on the album so if there is anything you would like to hear demo-wise then e-mail me and I will do my best to oblige. I did an interview with "The Jersey Evening Post" whilst I was over there so I thought I would give you a transcription of it for a couple of weeks so here it is

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home